Can someone tell me who makes these trailers or where to find specs for them? I have looked all over but couldn't find any information.:Banghead Any help would be greatly appreciated!:notworthy
I am not sure, but I believe the base trailer is a Trail King, and the sides are custom made by the pipe manufacturer. Looks like ADS pipe. I read on their website that they have over 1000 trailers.
thanks Jerry! I just looked over trail king's website but didn't see anything like the base trailer. The reason I am looking for info is because I would like to build a 1:50 model of it but haven't been able to locate anything, and the delivery guys are always in a hurry. Hopefully someone has more to add. Thanks again!
Google "Allied Drainage Transport", then click on "images". You'll get quite a few photos with that result. It appears Allied modify the trailers to suit their work. You could always call them and ask if they have any good pics, or maybe even get a look in one of their yards, and take some pics and measurements yourself. http://ninthstargod.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=companiesae&action=display&thread=2