Start engine, begin to move tractor it stops and transmission light comes on what could be the issure?
Something electronic on the fritz at a guess. First up please provide a Serial Number. Second you should check the voltage being supplied by the alternator. The electrical systems on these tractors don’t perform at all well if the voltage isn’t up to scratch. I have linked a thread that contains all the information that I think you will need to troubleshoot your problem once you have confirmed that the system voltage is good. I suggest you do the same as the poster in it did - make a list of all the Codes you find then erase them. Run the machine and see which one(s) come back. Once you have that info post back here with your results. HeavyEquipmentForums
What Nige said. Make sure the system is putting 14.4 volts throughout the machine. Easy first start. My D5G will do all sorts of things to really **** me off if the voltage isn't 14.4 volts.