Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Transmission screen

Jeff downing · 2025-01-09 20:51

I have a komatsu D31-p-18. Does this have transmission screen or filter? Wanting to change it.

Replies7
  1. #1Mcrafty12025-01-10 05:18

    Not much info on that to be had on an internet search but I did find this, may be worth a look.... Komatsu Crawler Dozer D31E-18 D31P-18 D31P-18A Service Manual PDF Download KOMATSU Crawler Dozer D31E-18, D31P-18, D31P-18A , D31PL-18, D31PLL-18, D31S-18, D31Q-18 service repair manual PDF. komatsumanualpdf.com If you have that machine and can't even find where the trans. filter is it may be priceless over time. I've never dealt with them.

  2. #2Jeff downing2025-01-10 14:32

    Thank you

  3. #3shopguy2025-01-10 16:03

    TEC in Birmingham is the dealer they might help with that

  4. #4Nige2025-01-10 16:46

    Manuals for the D31P-18 are available for download. Some are even free…… maybe take a look around the interweb and get hold of one.?

  5. #5Mcrafty12025-01-10 17:05

    Free ....has a nice ring to it.

  6. #6coalrulz2025-01-10 18:54

    Transmission strainer cover is to the side of and below the transmission input shaft.

  7. #7Jeff downing2025-01-14 19:57

    Thx.