Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trojan 1500 wheel loader

Tdam ยท 2014-10-05 22:58

Hey I just got a Trojan 1500 wheel loader and I don't know and cant find much info about it. I do know it has a Cummins motor which I thought was a good option. I would like to know what kind of tranny is in it and how much oil it should hold. Seems like it is low on oil in forward gears and I cant ever get a good read on the dip stick. when it is off and cold it reads oil but running and in neutral it shows nothing and to me that's seem when you should check it. Also is there any adjustments on the tranny? It seems like a good tight loader so any info any one has would be great Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Tdam2014-10-06 20:25

    I have a 3.9 4bt Cummins motor I looked for sure what is the best way to get a little more power from it? It seems to be way under powered when I am in 3rd gear or is my or is my 3rd gear slipping maybe? Where I live it is sandy and a lot of hills and it wont pull its self in 3rd gear up a small hill.