Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trouble with Cat pr121 and Deere 333G

22deerhunter22 · 2024-07-23 14:01

Hello all. Recently i purchased the CAT PR121 rake to be used with my Deere 333G. I am having trouble however. When I go to change the angle of the rake it will only move to the right to its fully extended position and I can’t get it to go back left. Am I missing something? I did move the A pin on the Deere skid steer to the B position to make it universal. Could someone help me out and tell me how and where to move the pins to. I will provide pictures of current pin locations.

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2024-07-23 22:34

    A and B are both ground, unless they are connected in your attachment harness I would not expect to see both. Having both on a cat will blow a fuse if the headliner switch is used. C and D are often the first used. The only ones you have that line up are e and f, h lines up but not g, so possibly that is the one being used, I suspect maybe the B needs to be in G. I have a neat guide, but course at work. . Edited to reflect deere ground pin is A

  2. #2heymccall2024-07-23 22:48

    And here, about a third of the way down. Skid Steer Genius www.skidsteergenius.com

  3. #322deerhunter222024-07-24 00:51

    Thank you both for your responses. I know the B and E are working. B being the ground and E being the angle to the right. Looking at it closer I think the cat attachment has a pin in J and not H which could be an issue as well. So if I was to plug it in currently only B E and F would be lining up and A and J would be dead.

  4. #4ozarkag2024-07-24 10:57