I want to put a tube in one of my 15-19.5 R4 tires. It leaks occasionally. Got on the horn today with Carlisle. American company, deep in the south ... CHINESE tubes. Tried Firestone, at least they have some tubes made in the USA, but not in my size. My size is Chinese. I'm not buying any more Chinese crap from those bast**ds that poisoned the world. Anybody know where I can find a tube made anywhere other than China? View attachment 218131
Not US made, but not chinese either. https://www.ebay.com/itm/15-19-5-15R19-5-Heavy-Duty-Tire-Inner-Tube-TR15-Skid-Steer-Backhoe-355-80D20-/360598583748
Put some slime in it! Buy it in gallon size for about $20-$25.00. Ive used it in backhoes, loaders and anything with air filled tires. While mounting new tires I would pour some in. How much? depends. You cant use too much and it won't hurt anything if you did anyways. Fill with air and walk away. No more flat repairs. Run them to the chord.
Slime is in my tractor and UTV tires, but this particular rig has a dry rot problem, where Slime is less effective. The cracks are way up on the sidewalls.
In that case? I dont know? You could probably find a used American made tire and go from there. Best of luck on the inter tube.
Thanks, I actually like Koreans. I did a few years of Hapkido and gained respect for them.