I have a Bandit 250 chipper with a Twin Disc SP11P301 clutch that pretty well trashed. Any aftermarket parts available for these clutches? Thanks, Terry
Might try these guys: http://industrial-powertrain.com/powertakeoff.htm
Never actually dealt with these people but they at least expressed interest when I was trying to sell a PTO clutch where I worked. Problem is I could not get anyone at our company to give me an answer so that brand new PTO sits unused in it's shipping crate for maybe 40 years, probably end up in scrap dumpster someday! Anyhow enough of my problems, here's the link: http://stage.foleyengines.com/products/engine-products/twin-disc%C2%AE-rockford%C2%AE-and-autoclutch%C2%AE They are not too far from you over in Mass.!
Thanks for the info. Terry
Northern Engine in Duluth, MN carry a fair amout of Twin Disc clutch parts and have always gotten parts readily for me.
K&L Clutch supplies PTO parts and units for Bandit and Morbark chippers. We keep them in stock, so we can ship them out the same day, when you need it most. SP211P301 or WTD-11-230 We supply Clutches and Power Take-Offs from Twin Disc, Rockford powertrain, WPT Power and North American Clutch and Driveline (NACD). We can ship from Illinois in some cases. Thank you Clifford Friesen, K&L Clutch & Transmission 817-267-0129 http://www.klclutch.com [email protected]