Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

UH025-7 wiring diagram

oh dan · 2025-12-01 23:17

I was wondering if some might have a wiring diagram for a UH025 -7 hitachi, i cannot figure out why it is not charging the battery, had the alternator rebiuld done, voltage regulator look good, and the fuse box only has 4 fuses in a 8 position fuse box and some wire unhooked not sure were they go, and it is still a 24 volt system, any help would be appreciated.

Replies14
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-12-02 09:39

    You have a machine serial # ?

  2. #2oh dan2025-12-02 11:48

    i do have 1 it is 725-3966 this is a gray market machine i belive

  3. #3excavator2025-12-02 13:02

    I will see what I have, I believe the UHO25-7 was the 60 size machine?

  4. #4oh dan2025-12-02 13:09

    when i bought it some one painted on it ex 60 that what i thought it was for a while

  5. #5Diesel Dave2025-12-02 13:11

    i think that is a UH025-1 is it not ? I believe the -7 ‘s serial # prefix was 104

  6. #6Diesel Dave2025-12-02 13:56

    Isuzu engine ?

  7. #7excavator2025-12-02 16:27

    Where are you located? I'm in Washington by the Canadian border and used to work on a "very early" model EX60, it was actually a UHO25-7 that had been painted and "updated" with EX60 decals. That was quite common for importers in the 90s. If I remember correctly the 25-7 had 3 serial number breaks, early numbers had the Isuzu and later went to Nissan. The UH033 was the same basic machine and I have a service manual for it. I'll send you a PM.

  8. #8oh dan2025-12-02 17:40

    i am located by alder lake out side of eatonville wa. mine has the isuzu engine, that is good news that the UH0 33 is the same

  9. #9oh dan2025-12-02 19:14

    it is a 1 or a 7 not sure the plate is scrstched up it has a isuzu engine

  10. #10excavator2025-12-02 20:12

    PM me your phone number and I'll text you a pic of the wire schematic.

  11. #11oh dan2025-12-02 20:48

    i think i sent you pm message

  12. #12excavator2025-12-02 21:46

    I did not receive anything.

  13. #13oh dan2025-12-02 23:32

    ok could you look ansee if you have it

  14. #14excavator2025-12-03 01:36

    Yes, got it this time. Sent you a pic.