This was the big bad boy at the mine when I worked there in the 70's The 200 ton trucks were # 201 to 220 and the 100 ton trucks 241 to 271 If I remember right wish I had taken more pictures and better ones back in the day. I drove 100 ton trucks and only a few times on the 200 ton (Duce) as we called them. They sounded just like a train Locomotive driving around. Those were the good old days for sure.
The cabs were the same for both trucks. The 100 ton ones 241 to 249 had rock boxes on the rest had coal boxes, which was better at least you could be send to haul Coal a much longer Haul. I may be wrong on my #'s but that is what I remember.
Truck 271 the newest 100 ton when I left in 78 with a coal box loading rock with a Dart loader.
200 ton #219 ??
A Older tired Unit Rig at Fording Coal in mid to late 70's, Hayes I was driving at the time
In 1969 or 70 a 100 ton truck backed over the dump this is what was left after a few good items were removed.
In the early 80's Similco Mines here was moving across the river from the Ingerbell pit to Copper Mt. 85 ton Unit Rig trucks if I remember right??
Some times when going East things go South....