Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WABCO

Hank R ยท 2022-03-28 18:25

Also in the 70 I worked up at Fording coal. I did not drive there Haul trucks. I was a gear jammer liked the Hayes and Pacific trucks better. Fording had a mix of WABCO and Unit Rig trucks I can not remember the size of the trucks but my pea brain seems to think they were over 100 ton and closer to 150. this would be a WABCO with the slope on hood above the rad.

Replies4
  1. #1Hank R2022-03-28 18:28
  2. #2Hank R2022-03-29 10:36

    This truck was given to the town of Logan Lake BC in the early 90's 1980's truck and is on display at the town visitor center Wabco Haulpak 3200B Electric haul truck 235 ton. Engine : 645cid x 12 cylinders - 2 stroke - 2500 HP H: 19' 11" W: 24' 1" L: 54' 3" Gross Weight: 844,600 lbs Payload: 470,000 lbs

  3. #3Hank R2022-03-29 10:37
  4. #4Hank R2022-04-02 12:44

    Back in the 70's Kaiser had 2 35 ton Wabco trucks with water tanks on them for roads and water for the BE 60R drills For some reason I never took a picture of one usually I do if I run some equipment.