Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Uship

flatlander ยท 2013-02-17 16:31

Has anyone used USHIP to haul backhoe?

Replies5
  1. #1jdm2013-02-17 19:32

    I had one hauled from Pen. to Ky last year no problem great service.

  2. #2ror76a2013-02-17 19:57

    I used it to have an excavator hauled from North Carolina to me in Michigan a couple years ago, everything went well. I use their "shipping price estimator" all the time when I am looking at stuff in online auctions and dreaming.

  3. #3flatlander2013-02-18 09:01

    Looking into moving backhoe from North Dakota to Colorado. Have never used uship, is it a simple and safe process? Are there any hidden charges?

  4. #4jdm2013-02-18 16:26

    It is all explained on the web sight.

  5. #5Shenandoah2013-02-19 14:38

    My only experience with them was on a quote where the "shipping price estimator" said my best bet was to set the bar at $1300 to get a better than 50% chance of bids yet I had mulitple bids in the $900 range. I never used the service as the deal on my purchase fell through at the last minute. Seems like a good service and I will definitely try using them again when the need arises.