OK, so I got this tractor last spring. I did not use it a lot over the summer, but put some hours on it during fall. All in all, Im still pretty green on it. OK.. so that being said.... I need some tips.. Ive moved some dirt around, and a few times Ive had to dump it close to something else... Well doing that, Ive found it very hard to creap up to the right spot, stop, dump and back away.... WITHOUT hitting the thing near by!!!! Im missing some user trick to feness the drive control. Can anyone fill me in with what I might be doing wrong??? Or is that just how it is?
Over the years I have watched many operators using the latest model hoes to the good ol girls like the B & CK. So I have seen all types of operators. Some have a gift that just make everything move smooth & look like an extension of their arm, regardless of machine age - others well....... years of operating & it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference, the machine just jerks , shakes & you take another few steps back.............. All I can sugest is practice , practice , practice