Hey All, I was workin in Camp Atterbury for the past couple weekends, and the Marines didnt provide me with a container handler. Well, being the resourceful person I am, I went ahead and "procured" me a Caterpillar RTCH (Rough Terrain Container Handler). This beast is awesome, and I only had a couple years of experience. I think though I would share the pic. Best Regards and Semper Fi, Sgt G:usa
Dude, that's freakin' awesome! Resourceful? I don't even want to know how you pulled that off! I love the counterweights on the back. Good job Leatherneck! :notworthy
thanks atco, it took a capt and some slick talking, but I talked the SSG of the Army's container lot into letting me borrow it. Thank god I had the license ....hehehe. She's a beast alright. Now that you see the pic, now imagine taking it down a 19' wide road with a 20' container package hangin off your front end ointhead!! Those boys in the HMMWV's coming at me didnt know what to do? :cool2 Thanks again!!
Ya Think! But it don't take 'em long to figure out what to do...get the hell out of the way! :tong