Bit of a rookie here I’m trying to find the VCU to do some tests as my parking brake is stuck on
Ok total rookie
Behind and below the instrument panel to the right of the seat. Look down in there, it should be mounted to the inside of the right fender well. The solenoid for the park brake would be a more likely issue.
I can’t thank you enough for all your help without it I’d be at a loss I live on a waters access only island it’s a four hour charge. Just to have John Deere send a service truck over here before any work is done equally as expensive to try and get it on a trailer and take it back over there I thought I was looking for the VCU just to do some testing, but I got the brake solenoid out And I get anything from 900 ohm reading to an open circuit I think when I’m putting pressure on the pens it looks Pooch to me order a new one only $650 Canadian ha ha again. Thanks for all your help