Been working on this truck and after diagnosing and some repairs in the control valve in the transmission I have found that the ECU p/n 11042046 is obsolete. I have contacted a few salvage yards, can anyone provide any other yards and/or alternatives?
Have you asked your volvo parts supplier to check with Lipperts ? They gobble up all the OP and resell them back. That would be my first choice.
Yes, they looked at Lipperts, so now I am looking everywhere I can think. I also worked at the dealer for 20 years.
There's Cook bros . I believe thy're in Michigan somewhere. They scrap out old tired iron.
Put up a few pic. I may be able to repair it. Is it Dana/Spicer ZF or Funk?
It is all Volvo, It is not a ZF made, I know the inputs and outputs of the ECU but do not know who actually makes it. The ECU is for the transmission only. If you think you can fix it, that would be great, I will get you any info you need that I can get my hands on, it is Volvo but smells like, looks like an Allison. I did not take pictures of it but can get them easy enough.
Yes please email pictures to [email protected]
I finally was able to get pictures but was bounced back as undeliverable, I can try again or you can email me then I will have yours. [email protected]
did you get sorted? we have one here in the uk if you need one
Actually we thought we had it sorted but was then told it couldn't be repaired, If you could sent pictures of it to me if it is still available, that would be great. [email protected]
i have emailed you
I need the same exact thing - are there anymore out there - part# 11042046 - transmission ecm for a volvo a30?? any and all help is appreciated - thank you
crossed my personal and work emails together. returned your email correct is beau.bowlan@lei-corp.
I found one overseas, I found one overseas, Beau Bowlan promised to repair it but couldn't and charged a lot I think. Expand your search world wide, There is nothing in north America.
Thank you for the reply - I will certainly try that
I have a ECU p/n 11042088 out of a A30c if you are still interested