Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EB306 Boom lifting issue

MIZ25 ยท 2024-04-05 06:53

Hello, I am an not professional owning an Volvo Peljob EB306 excavator to complete some work around the house. The excavator works generally fine, but it has an hydraulic issue I like to address on this forum to understand what in detail I would need to repair to solve the issue. Issue description and observations: - Boom cylinder has not the same power as the other cylinders (excavator can barely lift it self of the ground) - When excavator is turned off with lifted boom, it drop by it self over time, app. in 2-3h (I checked the boom cylinder for internal leakage but the cylinder is ok) - When I drive it for >1min and immediately after driving start digging, by first/second dig boom cylinder is not able to lift full bucket more than 1,5m of the ground, but when I lower/lift the boom 2-3 times, cylinder get back normal power and I can dig for unlimited time without any any issue. After driving again same story, have to lower/lift it 2-3 times than it works normal again. I assuming the hydro block (Rexroth) is causing the issue but what exactly in it I do not know. Please for advice. Thanks a lot, Mihael

Replies0

No replies yet.