Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC 290cl error code PWM 9103-05

Loukas ยท 2022-05-03 07:31

Hello I'm having problem with my excavator... Does anyone know about this??!!

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2022-05-04 08:16

    Good day Cooling fan speed voltage below 0.12v Hey Fun with Fuel you napping Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2022-05-04 09:26

    Omitted from the post sorry Regards Uffex

  3. #3uffex2022-05-04 10:16

    Good day Great you posted a photo, if you could switch the language to English it may save time in response, I believe the error has occurred twice?

  4. #4Loukas2022-05-12 08:54

    Hello thanks for your attention and sorry to be late to reply back here is in English version and can you tell me exactly where to look after or is problem with the v-ecu?!

  5. #5uffex2022-05-13 07:57

    Good day Check out the connection to the ECU and temperature sensors. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Loukas2022-05-14 04:01

    Thanks alot I will check it out and how much ohm should the solenoid for the cooling fun have and the voltage?!

  7. #7uffex2022-05-14 11:44

    Good day Loukas Attached I have compiled all the information I have regarding cooling for the 240C Im told the same data applies for 210C. Kind regards Uffex