Hello I need to see diagram for and number for wire
For excavator Ec210b please
Post a serial number and it may help. Simon C
hi, that's the cab serial number, we need the machine serial number, sometimes it's call Product Identification Number
Volvo::*EC210V12099*
Hi Msajh No one is trying to catch you out here, BUT that cab data plate and the machine serial number don't match up, we are only trying to help, without the correct information from you we can't give you the right information either.
Okay thanks for everything
Please help me about this
So, that engine serial number doesn't match the machine serial you provided either. Please take a picture of your instrument panel, fuse panel, and battery box interior, particularly the relays and fuses mounted up in the back. Maybe we can help from there. It seems this machine was salvaged from multiple donors to make one functioning unit.
So that engine is from machine serial number 31516, which doesn't match to either the cab serial number or machine serial number previously supplied. In fact the cab serial number doesn't exists as far as I can see. So I can only assume that the engine has been replaced, and maybe the cab. At this point I'm out, as nothing is matching up and I get the feeling there has been some fuckery going on and it's going to be a very long drawn out affair with lots of messing around.