Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

VOLVO EC220E pedal control

stars&bars44 ยท 2019-03-31 14:47

Anyone know how to change the 3rd pedal direction that operates the thumb or shear? I cannot find it in computer, tried to switch lines at bottom of pedal but its electric so no go there. When you push it away from you it opens and I feel more comfortable with it closing that way. Any help is appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1funwithfuel2019-03-31 14:55

    Do you have thumb control on joystick. Should be RH stick with slide switch. If you have that, you'll never go back to pedal.

  2. #2stars&bars442019-03-31 15:12

    I don't have slide switch. I have run those for years, I like the hydraulic pedal because you can pick up anything softly and not crush it. But this pedal is electric over hydraulic so the thumb option is probably better.

  3. #3funwithfuel2019-03-31 15:57

    The slide switch is variable . I think it has to be turned on in parameters. It's a simple install. Its awesome though. Fully variable, super smooth

  4. #4uffex2019-04-03 04:12

    Good day The simple way to reverse pedal control is to switch the pilot lines on the main valve or switch the connectors on the PWM valves if you need better info. PM me Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5stars&bars442019-04-09 09:11

    Thank you Uffex! I will look into that.