2007 Volvo EC240B SN 81066 North American build Long story short, I have a ground wire melted bare at the main lug in the battery box. Its a perfect example of the current looking for better path. In this case the current melted a small wire because the primary ground lug bolt wasn't tight. I have pulled the wire out of the loom for about 18", and it is completely bare. The remnants of the jacket is still there. I need an electrical schematic to help locate the other end of this conductor. Anyone have one handy? Thanks, Ken
Manuel
Pics, connector numbers any markers or at least color of wires. Volvo breaks down their schematics to specific groups. There's 20-25 different groups depending on serial break. Pics would be the best, up close and from a few feet back to help get an idea of what and where things went bad.
A 7 year old post
Aww damn, walked right into that one. Thanks Ben. That guy resurrected a bunch of zombie threads Saw the date, didn't pay attention to the year