I purchased a 2004 EC240BLC, The engine ran fine with no smoke and then all of a sudden after letting the machine warm up for about 20 minutes, I shut it down to go for lunch. 30 minutes later I went to start it and no go. Cranks over fine, but will not fire. Any help where to look would be greatly appreciated. FYI, I spent an hour bleeding the fuel system as per the operators manual with no luck. Also the return line on the side opposite the fan leaks. When I tighten the compression fitting, it shoots fuel everywhere and the engine starts to have a rough idle, when I loosen the compression fitting it runs fine with a small drip??? (when it was running). Please help
Good day Firefox144 We will try to help first do you have any error codes on the display? Has then been any water in the fuel ? You can come back to me on bucketsense@gmail we will try to help you fix the machine. Kind regards Uffex
Sorry overlooked one other check, on the right side at the rear of the arm rest you will find a plastic cover, beneath you will find two switch's.Th one marked auto/manual select manual. If the machine starts use the other switch to race/ idle - kill the engine. Kind regards Uffex
I don't believe their is any water in the fuel, There is no error code that I can see on the display. It just cranks and does not fire. I did notice the two switches under the plastic cover but have no idea what they do. I am a bit new to this size machine, I have a Kubota KX121-3 machine that I have been running for 7 years. quite a bit different.
Hi good day im looking for a volvo EC240BLC manual
if you spent an hour bleed the fuel, you might first look at the fuel feed system first, should takes 5 minutes max to bleed the fuel lines... probably the priming pump, and first try to fix your leaking issue!
Good day Firefox144 First those switch,s beneath the plastic cover, if you take a look on the underside of the cover one is marked "Auto - Manual" this is a two position switch auto is the default position providing normal engine speed control via the rotary switch on the console. Next you have a three position switch this provides engine speed control when the auto - manual switch is in the manual position, you will note the rotary switch no longer works when you select manual. The third switch if fitted is for option flow control ignore this has nothing to do with your issue. Selecting manual for testing the V-ECU if this is at fault selecting manual will eliminate that as the cause of the problem. If the motor does not smoke when cranking and you cannot smell fuel the indication is that the fuel is not being injected. Kind regards Uffex
Don´t forget to check the feeding relays for both V-ECU and E-ECU