I have a volvo L180 wheel loader. If i read the spec sheet right all of the loaders come with a 3 spool hydraulic valve. Does anyone know what is involved in setting up the 3rd spool to operate? I have lift and bucket curl and dump on the first two levers. I would like to setup the 3rd valve to run a sweeper attachment for cleaning trailer tops. Any input? I was wondering if volvo sells a kit with everything you need or if you have to buy things a piece at a time? thanks!
Here an update. There is a 3rd spool in the loader control valve. Looks like i need to run the pilot hoses to the valve block and the lever in the cab. Then run the drive hoses from the block out and down the arms. Any input on the best ways to do that? thanks!
buy a sandwich pilot valve, add it in the cab, put hoses from cab to MCV, hoses from MCV to the 3rd quick connect
thank you! what is the MCV?
Main Control Valve
excellent, thank you!. do you know if volvo offers this as a kit?
11707167 is the part number kit for a L180D...
Thank you! mine is a straight l180, think it would be the same?
The wisest thing for you to do is call Tyler equipment with your model and serial number and ask them. They are good people and can take care of you. Tyler Equipment Berlin Ct (860) 356-0840 East Longmeadow Ma. (413) 525-6351