Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo L50D Loader #31 fuse keeps popping

trip ยท 2024-08-06 19:14

Hello, When I was driving the loader (L50D 9000h.) and it stopped running. Found fuse #31 (F-box is inside cab by the stairs). Book said 5amp, blown fuse had 5amp on it and I only replaced with same size fuse. In the repair book #31 fuse is "15-EA-feed frame, air filter, electrical engine stop". After the first new fuse, it popped again after 3 min., replaced again, ran for 10 seconds. 4th fuse- popped as soon as I put it in. When the fuse popped the first time, engine stopped and dash screen said" engine air filter clogged". When I put the first fuse in those two issues were fixed. My question is , What is the other one on that fuse list - 15EA-feed rear frame , and how could it pop fuses. I did look at the engine ground to make sure it was good. Thank you all. ***L50D 9000H***

Replies0

No replies yet.