Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

wabco dpa2

digfaster ยท 2011-10-24 22:46

Anyone ever run one of these? Thing caught my eye a few months ago and I decided I just had to have it. Its got almost new rubber all the way around it and a great running detroit 4-71. I havnt had any work for it yet but I've ran it around the farm a little and it seems to do a great job. Electric steering is actually pretty slick. Id love to find a owners manual if anyone could direct me. Ill try to post some pics

Replies2
  1. #1blademan1502011-10-25 06:38

    Grew up running Wabco D's for my Dad, always liked them. Has yours got the 4 speed or the 6? One thing to remember is to keep em wound up so the electrics work right. Good luck with her, Clyde

  2. #2Maurice Muenks2011-10-25 17:53

    Dig Faster I ran both of these, The D-Pull (one of two) my dad and his brother bought in 1960, and the C-Pull in 1964. Muenks Bros. Construction. He had 2 conventional D-pull's before that. The pladdle wheels one had a 5 spd manual and the one pictured has an allison 4 spd. Along with the D-Pull paddle wheels he had two of the end dumps that we would switch out to haul rock in the winter. That C-Pull I can load 22 yds rolling over the side in well under a minute (everyone else has to stay out of my borrow pit once I have it set up). Maurice