Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Want to add Loader Quick Coupler to Deere 310SK

ILFarmGuy · 2022-06-18 10:35

Good morning! I recently purchased a 2014 Deere 310SK and I’d like to add a quick coupler to the loader for more flexibility. I reached out to a dealer and they weren’t much help sharing options that were available. I’ve got some buckets from another loader (Euro style quick attach) that would be great to use on either machine and I want to buy a 4 in 1 bucket too as the backhoe is already plumbed for it. Any advice on coupler options out in the market that offer greater compatibility? The rep said the backhoe was too old to order the Deere version. It looks like JRB might make an option. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Replies8
  1. #1Zewnten2022-06-18 11:22

    JRB is usually what we installed at the JD dealer. Kits were straight forward to install and usually had almost everything needed.

  2. #2ILFarmGuy2022-06-18 12:42

    Thanks for the info, do you recall the rough costs of those kits? Can you order them with or without the hydraulic option?

  3. #3Zewnten2022-06-18 12:49

    The loader or the coupler? If the loader had the hydraulics already it was two short hoses to connect it to the coupler for any attachments. All my costs are way out of date at this point.

  4. #4ILFarmGuy2022-06-18 21:57

    The coupler. Even though it’s convenient, I don’t really need the hydraulic option because I wouldn’t see myself changing attachments that often. Thanks for all your help!

  5. #51466IH2022-06-18 23:07

    What part of Illinois are you in and which dealer are you dealing with?

  6. #6Canadian_digger2022-06-19 08:56

    Try a different dealer. Saying your backhoe is to old seems like BS to me. I had front couplers on 310SG and they are still exactly the same on my 310SL.

  7. #7Jimbo2022-06-20 13:37

    I found a used JRB for my Deere 710D, at ERB Equipment( JD dealer for Missouri, recently sold...) and love it so much, I fabbed up a JRB style Q/C to fit my Cat 930 loader, now can use same attachments across both machines. Search Machinery Trader, and keep looking. Might also check with the guys at UTP in Jonesboro, Tx; they are a JD dismantler

  8. #81466IH2022-06-20 22:43

    I have known the Erbs and half of there staff for most of my life. Went to school with a couple of their daughters lol.(Tried dating the one but she turned me down because her and my sister were and still are best friends) It is a shame they are gone. I have not dealt with McCoys much but they are sure trying to get their money back in a hurry with what they charge for parts now.