Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wanted – manual and/or wiring diagram Pel Job EB22 1989

Colin Skinner ยท 2013-03-12 15:33

Hi Hope someone can help me. I have bought a 1989 EB22 in pretty poor condition I am looking for any information at all that will help me get this thing working. thanks Colin

Replies26
  1. #1uffex2013-03-13 14:51

    Good day Colin Im sure if you contact Bob Moore at Volvo Service desk Duxford he will help, my experience is that he gives first class service. Phone 01223836636. If you have no luck come back to me on bucket [email protected] I will try to help you. kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Colin Skinner2013-03-13 15:19

    Thank you uffex. I will give him a ring tomorrow and let you know how I get on. regards Colin

  3. #3Colin Skinner2013-03-14 15:15

    Phoned Duxford and they were able to instantly find and e-mail a 74 page operators manual pdf. Very helpful staff and thanks to you uffex for the contact details. regards Colin

  4. #4nsv2013-05-06 14:45

    Hi Colin just got a EB22 home and are a bit confused about the bucket hydraulic release ! do the manual give any hint how to work with the hydralic bucket release . regards Niklas

  5. #5Colin Skinner2013-05-08 14:02

    hi Niklas I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Can you be more specific? regards Colin

  6. #6nsv2013-05-08 16:04

    Hi colin send two pictures to explain what I mean, it is a single hose to the bucket, but I can not control it. If you still have the manual and want to send it I would appreciate it. My email: [email protected] regards Niklas

  7. #7nixs2013-05-12 16:11

    The quick fit is spring actuated and hydraulic released, there should bee a valve under the floor in the cab or outside behind the boom.

  8. #8Colin Skinner2013-05-13 14:21

    hi I do not have this quick fit on mine and there is nothing in the manual about it either, sorry. nixs seems to know more about your problem. regards Colin

  9. #9nsv2013-05-13 14:26

    Hi found out during the weekend how it works, there is an electric controlled valve with two seperated buttons to operate it. Niklas

  10. #10Nyland872013-08-02 06:03

    Hi Colin! Would you be so kind and send the manual on a email to me? (if it is a PDF?) I have a 1988 PelJob EB22 under full restoration, new engine is shipped from USA, and I'm rebuilding the electrics. My email is; [email protected] - Halvard

  11. #11inata2014-12-06 09:12

    Hi Colin, Hi Nyland. I ve got 9th model of the PELJOB EB22. Year 1987 - mainly they said they start the production in 1988... The excavator is in quite good condition, it's been two year i'm working with. I would like to know if you can send me this manual to [email protected] . Every time i want to change a part is very hard to find a similar one as i've got no manual... Thanks and Regards. Inata!

  12. #123684mck2015-03-06 15:24

    Hi Colin, I am in the process of getting an EB22 PELJOB up and running, if you have a copy of the manual for this digger would you be so kind as to email me a copy of it, my email address is [email protected] . Many Thanks

  13. #13Nyland872015-06-23 15:01

    Hi! I'm still lokking for the manual. I have to rebuild the complete digger. Got an "new" engine shipped to Norway from US, and now I have to do the electrical.. The previous owner have burned som wires, and it's a bit a challenge to find out what goes where Is there anybody here that can send me pictures of the engine, and the wires around the engine? Thinking about the three relays that are mounted on the top above the engine? Regards, Halvard

  14. #14Peleb222015-11-25 18:28

    Hello sorry also my 1st post! Found this when googling wireing fault in Pel job eb22 1994 Interesting comments I could also do with help! Wire diagram or manual etc Excavators been great for two years and then battery started getting hot while it was working! Changed Battery No different Selonoid coil under floor melted So checked voltage 16 volts So got new regulator and new Valve coil selnoid 12v (13mm id 39mm) Fingers crossed but nothing digger tracks, blade works , slew selonoid under seat clicks , lights work But no dipper arm no swivel no light on two speed tracking button! Diggers now stuck in on position! I'm stuck scratching my head Any ideas? Regards Simon

  15. #15Peleb222015-11-25 18:30

    I ment one position rather than on postion, digger bucket is in the way and I can't make anything happen with the controls

  16. #16Denis Reidy2020-04-05 08:56

    Hate to drag up an old thread, but new here and I'm hoping that some of you are still active on this. I've recently purchased a 1989 Pel Job Eb22 and I'd love to get my hands on any manuals you have for it. Much appreciated.

  17. #17haveagodave2021-12-06 12:01

    Hi Denis Reidy hope you got your pel job eb22 manual . I came across this site today and was wondering if you did manage to get a manual you could kindly Email it to me as I am looking for one as well . Thanks for your time . haveagodave email address [email protected]

  18. #18uffex2021-12-06 13:58

    Good day Dave Attached is all I have hope it helps. Kind regards Uffex

  19. #19haveagodave2021-12-06 14:25
  20. #20haveagodave2021-12-06 14:28

    Hi uffex thanks for your help with manual all the best haveagodave

  21. #21haveagodave2021-12-06 14:39

    Hi colin just seen your post about pel job eb22 manual I was wondering if you could kindly send a copy to my email address if its not too much trouble .cheers [email protected]

  22. #22Mathias VC2023-10-23 13:56

    Hi Colin and other members, We recently purchased a Pel Job EB22 mini digger, not sure if you are able to send the operator manual to me? Double checked already with main Volvo dealer in Belgium, they are not able anymore to provide. e-mail address: [email protected] Mathias

  23. #23did2502024-02-10 18:02

    Hello Colin and other members , i have e pel-job eb22 . I would like to know if you can send me this manual operator to [email protected] If you had need a manual parts, i can to send this. br Didier

  24. #24droftem2024-05-15 05:40

    Hi sorry for adding to this thread after such a long time. I have owned my Pel job EB 22.4 since 1999, it's a 1993 model and has served me well. Today I have a similar problem to Peleb22. I have downloaded the PDF kindly supplied by uffex. Does anybody have the Key to this to help me make sense of it? Also if anyone still has any manuals they would be happy to share, I would be vety grateful [email protected]

  25. #25DiggerD992026-01-12 18:18

    Dear Colin Please could I have a copy of the manual- [email protected] Thanks

  26. #26Pawel02026-04-07 07:44

    Hello Colin, please could i have a manual for EB22? [email protected] Thanks.