Speaks for itself, Either Dept Of Revenue Hates me or knows something I do not. Did NOT notice until was home and went to install my new plate on my old Pickup.
Ha. My checking account that I have had for 35+ years has the 666 right in the middle of the account number. I haven't gone broke...……...yet!
I had a plate like that one year. The women at the DMV ask if i was ok with it if not she would give me another.
Mine too.
666 is a common cell phone prefix here....but then, I live an hour north of Hell. Ed
Yeah but that hell should be about frozen over rite now , if its not its real close , i keep seeing all the weather posts from my friends back home in MI
What about the IH 666 tractor what were they thinking?
Those IH tractors were named properly. Ha
Contrary to popular belief, Hell does freeze over on a regular basis. Ed
Room number on my honeymoon (first one) was 666......if that wasn’t a ***kin omen idk what would have been!!!!
That old 666 was a good one. Sat on a few of them as a kid.
Only issue I recall with the IH 666 was the shift linkage when it got worn. A piece of 5/16' keystock got it going again.
Every 706 I’ve had or been on was the same.
Just a rebadged, uprated 666 IH!!
Those IH '06 series tractors were much older than the 66 series. The 56 series , 656, 856... so on were in between. Back to the '06 series, the first "Big" tractor I ever got to run was a 1206 Turbo. Those were built in '67-68, they were the first IH Turbo tractors. Factory stock with a straight exhaust. Been watching one locally that might be retired soon for another project I don't need.
Those were cool tractors ! Hope you end up with it RZ . Farmall 1206 Turbo Diesel Nebraska tractor test specs . http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1489&context=tractormuseumlit My first big tractor operation was a 1974 model 9600 Ford . They was big back then . http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2491&context=tractormuseumlit
I stand corrected on the IH Corn Queen Farmall series, So many numbers floating in the old head anymore they do get crossed at times!! Still recall the first '66 series TAs I had to deal with when they went tits up, the first TA units were the epitome of crap. Had later 'Updated' units that were as bulletproof as they come dragging 8/16 trip release plows on cousins farm, still makes my teeth hurt thinking of the resets when the plow heads tripped out.