Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What am I doing wrong?

edistocat ยท 2012-07-09 19:22

Ive' posted two times about a TB035 and no replies. Any advice?

Replies3
  1. #174inchShovel2012-07-09 23:23

    You are not doing anything wrong-don't take the non-response personally. I think it is more likely an indication that there is aftermarket stuff out there, just not anything like " Track Loader Parts" who have everything for a ASV/Terex. You can get tracks from many different companies, I bought a set of Dominion tracks, they are doing well. Blown hoses, go to a hose shop. There is a guy on this site and others, " final drive", seems to know quite a bit about finals. After that, it gets tough to go aftermarket, and Tak is not to bad on their prices to begin with for parts. At least the stuff I have bought. Others may differ. If you have a specific need, post it, you will be surprised at the response.

  2. #2edistocat2012-07-10 11:43

    Shovel...... Thanks for the reply. Just thought with these machines being on the market as long as they have and with so many still being used there would be a good source for aftermarket pumps, cylinders, engines and such. The sources for track parts and undercarriage parts seem to be pretty good. Again thanks for the info.......

  3. #3blitz1382012-07-10 22:57

    [email protected] David might be able to help you out......