Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What are these teeth worth?

Canadian_digger · 2019-02-21 16:00

no longer have a cat. Teeth have been sitting around for years. I want to sell them. I don’t remember what I paid and hate to bug the dealer. Us or Canadian funds. Just looking for a general idea.

Replies3
  1. #1Canadian_digger2019-02-21 16:00

    1

  2. #2Steve Bowman2019-02-21 20:07

    Just a quick search on ebay shoes the 220-9081 teeth listed at about $70, with none sold in the past month or so. The one piece 220-9090 retainers are selling for $10-$15 each and do have a history of selling. The 1U3390 tooth is going for about $15-20 each. Two piece pins and retainers probably $10 or less a pair. Set of 5 off brand can be had for $70 shipped from ebay sellers. Tough to compete with that if you have to ship. You just need to find a local buyer for pest results maybe.

  3. #3Steve Bowman2019-02-21 20:10

    Those are USD.