I thought it might be interesting to see what attachments everyone runs, and discover which are most popular. I've got a Cat 248 skid steer and use the following: 4 way bucket Pallet forks Jib Boom Bradco Backhoe Harley Power Rake Erskine High Flow Snowblower Wish list: Trencher Hydraulic Hammer Auger 6 way Dozer Blade
I have 2 older Ford back hoes. One is bare for now, its not been attacked yet. On my 3550 Ford hoe I have a thumb I built myself which I cant live without. A set of home built bucket forks I made. Also a manbasket that will attach to the bucket like my forks. Also a short jib boom for the same fork hooks. Im planning on building or buying an auger for the hoe, If I cant find one for my machine ill build a 4 in 1 bucket for the front. i also want to build a Laydown box for laying asphaults with my dump truck. I have to build alot of things for my equipment since no current attachents are made for my machinery and to make sure my i use my machinist schooling lol.
My carrier is an EC-55 excavator, the attachment of choice is the Promac brush cutter http://www.demining.bc.ca/brushcutter.htm. Using this machine it will cut/grind up to 5"diameter trees. It will often lead to other jobs. My other favorite is a BTI rock hammer. We have a lot of that around here. The hammer is harder on the carrier, but fun to run. ....Brad
We have a powersledge (universal impact technologies) for breaking concrete. A Yukon jack bucket for loading out the bigger pieces and prying. Set of forks (rarely used), an adjustable tooth scarfier, a 7' bucket for snow, and (not sure of the brand) an 8'-6" fixed snow plow. It is 28" high and you can put down force on it like a bucket to really cut off the stuck on stuff. The blade trips like a pickup blade but it weighs like 1500#. I call it the man's snow blade.
compatible attatchments? Will cat skid loaders accept attatchments from other brands?
Most manufacturers use the industry standard mounting system now, so most attachments are interchangeable between brands. I've run into cases where there are different hydraulic fittings used, I know Case is different than Cat, New holland is the same as Cat. Attachments that require special bracketry or wiring, such as my backhoe and snowblower, aren't readily interchangeable, but if the proper bracket or harness for another machine is aquired, they are. Not a simple answer, but most non-powered attachments can be swapped, while those requiring hydraulic power will bear some investigation. Another item to consider is whether the machine will meet the hydraulic requirements of the attachment you're looking at.
Cat or Bobcat ??? We are just getting ready to purchase a skid steer and I'm looking for information on the pro''s and con's of these two brands. Obviously you can't put a lot stock in the sales guy pitch because they want you to buy thier brand. It looks like several guys on this site have experience with both and I would appreciate any information that may help my decision. My Dad has operated a Cat 416 forever and he swears there is nothing better so we are probably leaning in that direction however any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
We are updating also from Mustang. We are going with the Cat (262) because of a lot of different reasons just to fit our needs. I have heard from many that pilot controls will be the thing of the future. It will take a bit to get used to but it is nice. 3 yr warrant is good thing but probably won't need it anyway. I never have investigated Bobcat but have not heard anything but good about Cat from several current users. As far as your earlier post on attachments, the only thing I have to add to Steve's is that our dealer we are working with said that if you needed to rent an attachment with the added electrical lead, they can fit the machine temporarily with the needed equipment and don't need to have it permanately. Volume of flow and psi requirements are the only other things to watch closely. May need a pressure reducer in some cases other wise mount-ups should be the same.
Mert0714 , have a buddy that broke both the arms on his Cat246 . It was just out of warranty , but the local Cat dealer was really good with him , and bumped him up to a 262 for a really good deal . hate to say it , but I've seen quite a bit of new machinery in the last couple of years go down , and warranties are a God send as replacing or repairing costs can quickly spiral out of this world . And as for pilot controls , LOVE them . Faster and way more precise/control . And when tolerances are VERY thin , it makes a world of difference . Rob
Glad to hear that the dealer helped out on that deal. What in world caused that to happen? I have heard of stress cracks in early experimental models but broke? Run into something to hard or too much weight? Where did it break? I know the warranty is a good thing, but the company essentually is betting that their equipment is good enough to stand through the period with no probs. Sure can help with sleep at night.
Cat Skid Steer Warranty? What is the standard warranty duration for Cat skid steers? Does it work like auto warranties where it is still in effect even if you buy used?
for my ls170 skid, i have 66" low profile bucket 72" low profile bucket 66" dirt & foundry bucket w/ teeth pallet forks bradco 609 backoe w/ thumb loegering tracks next year i hope to accuire a harley rake for it. for my ec-55 excavator, i only have a 2' gp bucket, with a 40" grading bucket on order. i also hope to buy a hammer for it next year.
hi guys, steve here . at the moment i have a 2 scat tracks a 1500 high flow, and a 1750 high flow. current list of attachments include: a 66" and a 73" 4 in one buckets 66 " light material bucket 73" foundry bucket 73" dirt bucket 73" bolt on tooth bar 8` fisher snow plow (custom built it moves 6 ways) kent demo hammer 2000 8' power angle harley rake 2003 66" rockhound power rake 2 sets pallet forks 42" and 48" tines Mc millen 3650 high flow auger 42",36", 30",24" 16", 10" pengo bits major 73 " sweeper with curb brush and water tank mc millen .5 yrd. concrete bucket loegering over the tire tracks custom built "pigs prick" rigging boom
A question for skidsteer attachments. When you figure a job with a machine and most of the job is with a bucket what do you or how do you charge for the attachement like say a stump grinder? If the grinder cost $200 a day do you charge the extra $200 or add more on or even double the daily charge?
I price my attachments according to their value. My backhoe cost $13,000 so I have to recoup some of that in the rental price. I send my machine out with bucket and forks at standard rate, anything else raises the rate. My snowblower was a substantial investment and can only be used 3 months of the year, so there's a premium attached to it too.
Mustang 2040 w/ enclosed cab -60" dirt bucket -Pallet Forks -66" Grapple Bucket -78" Fisher snow plow -66" snow bucket -60" Rock Hound landscape rake -72" Sweepster Broom -Tree scoop Wish for.... - Snowblower - And a mini excavator
t-180 bobcat I use my 74" bucket pole claw auger 18" bit pallet forks and my custom boom wish list How to decide there are so many attachments like to have them all on edit: have to say my favorite is the pole claw can grab up to a 45' and rotate it i use it to set my 8x8 on pole sheds.
Cat 216 -60" Cat combo bucket -Forks -Harley M6 Rake -Cat T9B trencher Cat 277B -Skid Steer Solutions 85" extreme duty root grapple -78" Cat combo bucket
NH LX565 66" GP Bucket 72" HD Bucket 72" Extreme Duty Grapple M6H Harley Rake 10' Snow Pusher Tracks Still want a backhoe and a few other toys
I have a question what is the difference between the rockhound and the harly rake? why would you get one over the other or do they both do the dame basic job? I know this was asked but but if you where todo for hire services what would be a good first attachement for the machine?
A rockhound collects rock using a "belt", much like a paddle type scraper and tosses them into a hopper. A harley is a power box rake, meaning it's like a box scraper, but it has a spinning drum with carbide teeth that pulverizes the dirt and brings rock to the surface and collects them in the box until the end of the pass.
The rock hound basically picks up the rocks on the site and does light soild preperation compared to the Harley rake which will totaly prepare the seed bed and remove the rocks to the end of the run in a pile
I've found that you lose too much top soil with the styles that actually collect the stones. I prefer the Harley rake, it does a better job of grading too. With the proper touch on the boom controls, you can skim off the rocks and leave virtually all the soil behind.
I agree with you on the harley rake I like that alot better. Grades and takes rocks out at the same time. The rock hound just pulls rocks no finish grading. The harley will smooth and dimple the dirt for seed and level all imperfections. Better to have if you are going to have one or the other.
well that's good to know i always thought the rock hound would be the best so now another stupid question the rockhound you backdrag no tire marks but it does not really prep the dirt the harly rake goes forward preps the dirt but leaves tire marks in it's wake so the mahine cna't do it all unless you switch to the hound ?? I was just trying to figure out if it could be down to a one guy operation if you have alot to do could the machine do it all? when it comes to lawn prep. What about old grass does that harly rake kinda roto till it or do you still have to scrape and remove them aplly new soil?
After you rake and level you back yp with a harley rake with the rake rotating forward to install the dimples. While doing so it will remove the tire tracks. Tes, it will turn the vast majority of existing grass into the soil. Hope this helps
We actually hand rake the tire marks out. You can lower the boom arms all the way down, roll back the rake so nothing touches the ground, then slight roll out the tilt cylinders and set the drum on the ground. This way, the tires on the Harley never touch. Set the drum spinning forward and back up. The only problem with this is that it's prone to gouging, you have to watch it alot more. We've found that hand raking the tire marks is the way to go if we seed.
Boy you guys are picking. tire marks are gone as soon as you mulch or first rain. I have raked them out but try not to if I am seeding and mulching that day. On another note how many of you use a straw mulcher to apply hay. I had one catch fire this year in the back of my truck and burned it to the ground. It was a rented machine and not checked out before I got it. Used it for about 1o min and gas line leaked a caught hay on fire in mulcher. My insurance is going after Argi-Metal in Canada and rental company for damages. Total loss, truck, tools, tool box, ladder rack, plow frame, transfer tank, pump, truck was 03' Lariet with 35k miles on it. I bought it new. Had to go out next day and buy another truck. View attachment 1337
We don't use straw or mulch, but we rarely seed. On large jobs, seeding is the only way, but nowadays hydro seeding is becoming more economical than conventional seeding with straw/mulch.
I've started using PennMulch instead of straw most of the time. I can spread it with the broadcast seeder and the bags are easier to handle than bales of straw. The customer doesn't get a crop of wheat and weeds growing along with the grass and I can usually sell any extra cost on "environmental" grounds since it's made from recycled newspaper. I don't worry about tire marks either.
Wow, you guys have no comment about my poor truck up in flames!! Hell with the hay how about my truck.
I have a T-190 wide track enclosed cab. forks, stump grinder, tiller,dirt bucket with teeth, industrial grapple bucket, brush cat, trencher. They all get used ,but I have rented root grapples and harley rakes.
Welcome to the forums, Sunray! How do you like the T190? Is it a K-series?
Thanks, it is a 2005 T-190 wide track with the gold package and I love it! I have 170 hours on it and it's great, I just cleared a lot yesterday with pines and oaks from 8 foot to 20 foot nothing stopped it.I rented a 83 inch root grapple from the local dealer and it really did the job.
Jmac...everybody is being polite...they thought it was funny as hell see (jk). Sorry about that. Personally I saw it on another forum thats why I didn't reply. I only just realised I haven't posted on this thread: CAT248B 66" GP 66" 4 in 1 72" Trash Rake with double side cutting edge and chisel teeth Pallet forks Block lifting jib frame and extension bar.
Squizzy, that is my truck, no fooling around, happened in April. What forum did you see it on? John
John, that was on that crass cuttin forum wasn't it...I thought it was before April so it may have been somebody else's. Hell of a way to get into a new truck though. Mate of mine recently rolled his dump truck and only had it insured for what he paid for the rolling chassis, not all the dump body hoist, chipper plating etc. The insurance company wrote it off, paid him the 32K and he can't find a decent one like it for less than 55K.
That does suck!! Sorry too hear about your hay, Jmac.:bouncegri
Jeff, nice :bouncegri Squizzy it was the first time in my life the truck was worth more than I owed before I got rid of it. I didn't need a new pick up. Would of been nice if the old GMC dump truck went instead of pick up. The auto insurance paid for the truck and any stuff bolted to the truck. My excavating insurance found a way to wiggle out of paying me for the tools I lost. The agent I bought insurance from failed to inform me that I needed a $30.00 a year rider for tools away from shop on a job. Pissed me of and had to go over all the policy's I have. Looking for new agent. The auto insurance is going after the rental yard and Agri-metal for the money they paid me. Still cost me extra 6k to get back to normal. New truck with deisel, instead of v10 gas. Get about 14 MPG instead of 9 MPG. Could of burnt customers house down or killed myself so the cup is half full! Customer got new siding out the disaster and that still happened even after I jumped back in the truck in flames and moved it into the middle of the yard away from house. Mulcher was running for about 10 minutes and bam ball of flames. Fire made it to the transfer tank on my truck and that was all she wrote.
I am sorry to hear about your truck, Jmac. I've not had anything happen like that yet, but I know how insurance co's can be, so........... I thought I'd read about every post in the forum, but I never saw that post until Sunray posted.:beatsme Also, welcome Sunray!!:thumbsup
thanks all!
Your a cruel man Jeff....but I wish I had of thought of that line . Isn't it funny how humans have so much interest in anothers misfortune. I guess it helps if you can look back and laugh. I try not to think about your situation Jmac because although we have insurance an all, our business rotates around out 9 tonne Mitsubishi. If it is off the road we can't shift our machines and thats like minimum 2K a day lost. Welcome Sunray....you name is an otherwise bright spot amongst Jeff's twisted posts.:bouncegri
I have the following attachments for a CASE 440 and 465 skid steers FFC Preparator 84" 60" grapple bucket 72" grapple bucket 73" Tine grapple bucket 73" sweeper Okada 750 pound breaker Esco 1500 pound breaker Lowe post hole auger 9", 12", 18" augers FFC 84" angle blade FFC 8' Snow pusher FFC scarfier Adding 85" grapple bucket, high flow stump grinder Excavator attachments TB53FR WB thumb and quick coupler 12" WB bucket 24" WB bucket 50" clean out bucket Kent hoepac A WB hyd. clean out bucket is on the wish list.
hitachi ex50urg trackhoe manual thumb. don't know how i could live without it. case 580k 4x4 extendahoe bucket forks. gotta love lifting stuff so easily kubota 2650 4x4 front loader scraper blade bush hog finish mower landscape rake mold board plow post hole digger
Grapples, hammers, forks, asphalt miller, sweepers, and large buckets for snow removal.
I have 2 buckets, 48" forks and a homemade 7' snowplow
Grouser 6 way dozer blade/hydraulic auger/tilt attach bucket/clam bucket/grapple tine/Fecon Bullhog/2 snowthrowers
I have a Kubota KX71-3 with the q/c, hydraulic thumb, 12" auger, 24" digging bucket and a 36" clean out bucket. Attachments I still want to get: Hydraulic Breaker, 9" auger bit (heavy rock version), flail mower, rake, and possibly a hoepac.
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums SalmonShark! :drinkup
As I work for an attachment manufacture we use everything if! we can build it that is.
Currently own 2 S 250's, S330, S185, 773, T190 and New Holland C 185 (pos) soon to be a T320 Attachments include Root rake, 3 brooms, tiller, soil conditioner, auger, buckets, forks, flail mower all bobcat attachments.
2 concrete buckets, edge laser grader, auger, buckets, forks, yukon bucket,
asv pt-80 72" gp bucket 72" 4-1 bucket 66" tooth bucket forks wish list mower 36" root rake grapple radio bigger trailer:beatsme
I just added an 85" Erskine 2400XL snow blower.
asv sr 80 72'' gp bucket 72'' cat tooth bucket 72'' solesbee grapple 80'' frontrunner rake Bradco forks the wish list Mcmillen X1975 auger 72'' harley rake 6' rockhound tilt tach ez spot ur rotating grapple
Oh crap. I forgot one. 84'' vibratory roller
Steve, you have an auger on your wish list. We have one heck of a good planetary drive auger you can see at our website www.bluediamondattachments.com . As for the post by mpalums trying to decide between Cat and Bobcat, I guess it's just your preferance as they are both good reliable machines, but I will speak from the standpoint of a mechanic that works on these machines; I've said for a long time, the only thing that's more of a pain to work on than a Bobcat is a Ditch Witch! But that's not to say Bobcat is not a great machine. One thing you failed to mention, are you looking for a wheel or track machine. I assume your looking for track since you mention Cat. One thing I can say about the Cat/ASV undercarriage, there ain't a smooter ride out there. But the tracks are a little spendy, so take care of them. If your looking at a Bobcat track machine, I seem to see too many T190's with failing drive motors, and I mean they destroy themselves inside beyond repair, and the motor isn't available aftermarket, only through Bobcat. My local dealer keeps one "in stock". Hmmm, what does that tell you.
Sickle bar mower I use a 7' Sickle bar mower on a Bobcat 863 that can be raised to a vertical position and elevated to 17ft. I purchased it at skidsteersolutions and have been very happy with their service after the sale.
Attachments resource Check out the Equipment Connection at ForConstructionPros.com for a complete listing of attachments and their specs... http://equipment.forconstructionpros.com/list/Attachments/ It is a fairly thorough equipment resource and allows direct inquiries to the manufacturer.
Cat 252B skid steer auger forks snow plow bale spear box blade with rippers grader blade gp bucket boom for forks (reaches about 22')
Lets see, on the Dingo K9-4 I have a 4in1 bucket, earth drill with 4 drills, leveling bar (homemade) and now a cement mixer (partly homemade). The Kub KX41-3V has 4 buckets, a rockhammer, ability to mount the dingo attachments (although I have not tried the leveling bar or mixer on it) and I made a mechanical thumb for it as well. The baby of the family Kobelco SK005 only has 3 buckets and a thumb.
Bobcat 763 Bobcat 66 inch, low profile bucket Bobcat 66 inch, 4 in 1 Bucket, with teeth CAL Manufacturing 74 inch, 4 in 1 Bucket Bobcat Tilt-Tatch Bobcat 30 inch U-digger ATI 7 foot Landplane, with hydraulic scarifier Bobcat Grader, 6-way 7.5 foot moldboard Bobcat Soil Conditioner, 6 ft Bobcat Model 15 Auger Drive with 10 & 12 inch bits Bradco 609 Backhoe, 12 and 18 inch buckets Bradco 66 inch, Industrial Pan Grapple, Fisher 7 ft Snowplow (skidsteer mount) HGP 6 ft Snowblower attachment, Sweepster 60 inch Bucket Sweeper Virnig 48 and 63 inch Pallet Forks Loegering Tracks with rubber inserts Stanley 90 lb hand held Hydraulic Jackhammer Receiver Hitch Attachment
my t-300 high flow fecon bull hog mower bardco forks root rake grapple 4 in one 96'' bucket 6 way 96'' blade 8' york rake pick up broom log grapple newholand lx885 bucket forks bradco back hoe
2 Bobcat T-300 High Flow 1 Bobcat Toolcat 2 48" Pallet Forks 1 Bobcat Model 30 auger drive 12", 18", and 36" Bits. 1 Quick Attach 72 Land Plane 1 Bobcat 8' Grader attachment 1 FFC soil preperator 1 Bobcat 60" scarifier attachment 1 72" Sweepster attachment 2 Heavy Duty 80" buckets with cutting edges 1 Loftness G2 Carbide Cutter 61cchs 1 72" Offset Disc
Log grab Root/stick rake timber shears Buckets ripper skel bucket
Got a bunch. Our 863,963 and S220 has melroe hoe's hydro hammer fits all the skids and T300. Got a breaker for the 443 but not the terex HR 20. Forks, clamshell bucket, broom, auger and just got rid of the chipper.I'm probably forgetting something
Hi i'm new to this forum so forgive me hijacking this thread to ask a question. Is there a difference in operating outcomes between the Harley Power Rake and the Caterpillar Power Box Rake? (for skid steer & track loaders) I have looked at the specs for each and they seem to be almost the same product, from what I could gather anyway. Can anyone give me a comparison between the basics of the two products? Many thanks in advance. tjcoogan
The outcome is very much the same. I am not sure who builds CATS power rake but it might even be built by Harley.
Thanks for the reply, my local Cat dealer says they supply some Cat rake parts to Harley owners so maybe you are right!
Universal Attachment One thing I must add. Universal Attachment. If your going to buy please go ahead and purchase the universal attachment plate with it. We have calls daily for many wanting our items but they cannot attach them. I cannot tell you the times we have beat a price or offer something at an incredible deal but the customer cannot attach it due to the hook up. We offer the John Deere hooks for a small charge but bite the bullet and get you a universal attachment plate. You will be glad you did! Universal attachment plate Change out your buckets current mounting system to a more universal style, with the universal attachment plate. ( bucket conversion ) The universal style attachment plate comes already spaced and squared. To do the conversion remove the old hook-up from your bucket and weld the new universal plate in it’s place on the bucket. The universal attachment plate which welds in to place, has oval shaped openings that allows greater weld coverage, for a stronger weld spread between the universal atachment plate and your bucket. Made in the U.S.A.
Gator Girls : Great!! Can you please give me your Phone number, for contact you?
What is this, a who's got the most stuff thread? At this point, we mostly work on the farm. I get by with: 2001 Bobcat 773G Turbo 56 hp standard flow (open cab) very important: $ 10 Walmart 12 v cigarette-lighter-powered "air conditioner" (clip on fan, aimed at my head. . .) 66" low profile tooth bucket 66" Bobcat brand 4-in-1 combination bucket 66" Bobcat brand industrial (pan bottom) grapple bucket 36" x 6" Bobcat trencher Bobcat 15C auger w/ 12" bit (If I need others, I rent them--that's happened once) pallet forks: Not used often, but essential for unloading, for example, pallets of steel t-posts, etc. DrJim brand hay spear for round bales Loegering Eliminator rake (not used often, but really, really handy when needed for ripping, de-rooting, raking out clods and rocks; it is also great for grubbing out privet and briar bushes along the edges of fields, etc) (too light to work going up-hill) In 07 & 08, we acquired approximately 700 tri-axle loads of fill material, and pushed the majority of it with the skid-steer. Much of the fill was mixed, with big slabs of concrete from utility repair work (spoil), asphalt, and rocks. Though we had a big Cat high-lift around part of the time, the Bobcat 773 with the combo bucket was ideal for sorting the fill material. You can pick up individual rocks, or a bunch of rocks; hold the articulated part of the bucket open a few inches and shake--the dirt falls out. Move the rocks to the bottom of the hole you're filling, and then cover with the clean dirt. The big Cat couldn't do that--the rocks and slabs seemed to want to "float" to the surface. The JD 5425 ag tractor has more raw pushing power, but the skid steer turned circles around it for most of the dirt pushing work. The grapple bucket can gather and then grab an unbelievable pile of brush in a single bite, turning the small skidsteer into a mighty tool. We skid whole trees with the grapple--grab with one prong of the grapple and then back up. The high lift couldn't do that--it could push them cross ways but a 60' tree is then "wider" than a 10' farm road. The trencher works great in our soil. With some practice, you can rout out square holes for valve boxes, etc. We did hire some backhoe work, but judged it cheaper than fetching a rental mini-ex and then trying to operate efficiently--the backhoe w/ operator was a good bargain for the things we couldn't do with the skid-steer. Summary: For years I borrowed or rented skid steers that had only a plain tooth bucket. I wouldn't have believed what we were missing--sort of like how I felt after stripping wire for 10 years with a pocket knifel, the way Dad tought me, only to find out that $10 wire stripping pliers existed the entire time. The grapple and 4-in-1 are essential, huge time savers, worth every dime, even if you have to pay your dealer retail (no, we didn't. . .). Steve, you asked. . . .
2011 JD 333 pallet forks Construction bucket Grapple bucket Hyd. Angle snow plow Tiller brush chipper
Hi. everyone This is what i have. 2011 Terex PT 100G Forestry 72" Bucket 80" Bradco Bucket 72" Cat Grapple Bucket 72" Quick Attach 6 in 1 Combo Bucket 72" Quick Attach Quick Cla Root Rake Grapple 72" Solesbee Rake Grapple 72" ASV / Grouser Dozer Blade 81" Cat Dozer Blade that i got for free John Deere Harley Rake Bobcat 15C Auger Premiere T150 Trencher Bobcat Brushcat Rotary Cutter Fecon Mulcher Modern Pallet Fork
mine is 2011 jd 333d only 120 hrs so far set of forks tooth bucket smooth bucket 18 ' auger root grapple stump grapple wish list dozer blade trencher tiller bushhog quick power scape maybe a excavator attachment maybe a broom
A nifty little attachment we just picked up.
I see you have a Stanley Jackhammer (via search for same). I do as well and the hydraulic seals are leaking. Have you had to replace these and if so what did you do to charge the nitrogen accumulator? Stanley sells a recharge kit for a whopping $600 and I refuse to spend that much for such a small item. Do you know of an alternative? I see lots of kits on Ebay but don't know if their threads will fit the Stanley hammer.
When I bought my Stanley hammer it had a very small leak. I took it to the local Stanley Authorized Repair Center which is about 1/2 hour from me and had them replace the seals. They also found that the accumulator was bad, so they also replaced the accumulator diaphragm and seals it and did a recharge. Total Parts was $92 and labor to repair it was $206. I don't know what fitting is required to connect to the accumulator. The guy at the repair center told me that most hydraulic repair shops in my area would have the necessary equipment to recharge the accumulator. I took that to mean that the accumulator fitting was a common type.
Can't speak for the Stanley, but my Okada has a regular Schrader fill valve. Just like a tire.
333G Diamond mowers 84 inch brush cutter Diamond mowers 60 inch disc mulcher M&M engineering 16 inch tree shear Montana post driver 1000E 90 inch tooth bucket Pallet forks Home made bale spear that reach over a flatbed instead goin all the way around Bout all I need on a ranch/farm
cat 289c smooth bucket forks orchard brush rake h/d grapple [ best buy ] 72 in mower
Just saw your reply. Thank you for that. I don't find a Stanley repair center within 500 miles.
I have a John Deere 35G (which I love). I have the following: Three buckets (36" smooth lip, 24" trenching bucket and 12" trench bucket) Work Pro PA30B hydraulic drill motor Work Pro HH40C Hydraulic breaker. This thing is a work horse and a life saver in my neck of the woods where the ground is very rocky. Wish list: Hydraulic limb saw Skeleton bucket/rake
On the 97 kubota I have the standard tooth bucket, forks, Hyd. hammer, auger, yard rake, tiller, homemade root rake out of a 10 ft. chisel plow, terminator brush hog, trencher, tree shear, 12 ft homemade snow blade. Also a homemade concrete bucket my brother made back in the 80's before there was such a thing.I think that's it. The 18,000 lb. excavator has a 1ft. 2ft. 3ft. and 5 foot ditching bucket along with a hyd thumb and WB hyd quick attach. The Hyd. hammer is an Atlas Copco which has a flat mounting area and I built a plate to use it on the excavator which is where it stays 99 percent of the time. Also a root tooth I made as well as a homemade quick attach bobtach to use the skid steer attachments on the excavator. The exc. would be a lot less useful without the WB hydraulic quick attach.