Hi fellas, Came across this cat yesterday and went there again just now to take a closer look. My guess is it's a D7 or maybe an RD7... Can someone tell me what exactly it is? I talked to a neighbour of the guy who owns it and he told me the owner is looking to sell it but that's all he knew. I couldn't find the owner... It has a double drum winch on the back which looks like it would make a great small scale yarding machine. They took the pony engine off and stuck an electric starter on the engine and there's yellow rope wrapped around the exhaust manifold for some reason. I'm going to try to go back there again today and see if I can't find the owner. What do you guys think? Here's a few pictures...
And a few more...
i can't tell for sure but it looks like the front of the radiator might have "Gallion" on it. could that be?