I keep getting a code 34-04 and is a losing signal, but is this a common problem with a common2007 T300 . It stating to happen more often last night 3 times and then was good. I brought to dealer the other day for them to find problem and all they found was nothing but cost me 239.00 bucks. So i cant keep going to dealer so if there is any help or things to look for would help. Thanks in advance:Banghead
Here are the Bobcat error codes - http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/bigvalleytractor/AllServiceCodes.pdf 34-04 is a deluxe panel error
So is the pael starting to crap out, or is there wires I can look for that might be shorting out. The dealer had told me that it was that panels in the top corners are loses comunication with one another, like all power shuts off and then I have no problem restarting it and may happen again, has any body had this problem and what was the fix. THX
common places for panel power/ communication issues behind the LH panel, the harness rubs on the panel, mount, or headliner under the cab, on top of the hyd tank where the cab harness connects to the main harness. check for 12v+ red/white wire and ground to the rh panel while you move the harness around :drinkup