Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What happened to all the psychic posts?

Columbo · 2025-02-15 17:40

I came back to see if I could message the psychic that has been spamming the board. Rather than a curse on my ex-wife I was hoping they could help me find my 10mm socket and the Williams 3/4” breaker bar that I lost, but the mods had banished them already….

Replies8
  1. #1cuttin edge2025-02-15 17:41

    They probably saw it coming

  2. #2Columbo2025-02-15 17:49

    Mods here do a great job, hope the psychic doesn’t put a hex on them…

  3. #3MarcusZ19672025-02-15 17:53

    As SOOONNNNNEEE as they started..... I reported.....

  4. #4Columbo2025-02-15 17:59

    So you’re the reason my breaker bar will be forever missing…

  5. #5MarcusZ19672025-02-15 18:06

    Yep, and the Hexxer will get me also....... Sorry man, I couldn't resist hitting that button.......

  6. #6crane operator2025-02-16 04:13

    I zee dimmly intos zee future, zat zee vill return......

  7. #7MarcusZ19672025-02-16 06:58

    It's back... saved the number for ya. CALL / WHATSAPP +25******131$

  8. #8digger242j2025-02-16 07:39

    Don't worry. The one that's the real deal will PM you.