Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what is the year for Dozer D6M PIN CAT00D6Mj4JN82932

jormal ยท 2015-01-05 15:15

Dear All Whta is the year of manifacturing, a DOZER Model D6M and serial CAT00D6Mj4JN82932 Rgds Jormal

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2015-01-05 15:29

    I think you have got a digit wrong. If the Serial Number is 4JN02932 (not 82932 as you posted above) then the date of manufacture was 18th December 2001.

  2. #2AllDodge2015-01-05 15:37

    Hey Nige how did you look up the serial number? The old site which gave a range (Ironrecord) is no longer there.

  3. #3Nige2015-01-05 15:44

    I don't know what happened to ironrecord either, it was an extremely useful site. I look the numbers up on the factory system though.

  4. #4AllDodge2015-01-05 15:47

    Thanks yes I miss ironrecord also, was hoping that I could look them up on SIS but couldn't find an option

  5. #5jormal2015-01-05 16:13

    Thank you Neig for your kindly and very useful support, Rgds Jormal

  6. #6Cmark2015-01-05 19:09

    Type in the serial number then click on As shipped product.

  7. #7AllDodge2015-01-05 20:06

    Way cool, thanks much that's great

  8. #8elric2015-01-05 23:26

    Is there any other site that provides info like Ironrecord did?