I picked up this door, hoping I can use it on my skid. Pretty sure I can make it work. Only marking I can find is Water Bonnet 085-07, but a google search doesn't pull anything up. Hoping one of you guys with more experience might recognize it.
looks like a case door for a newer model
Looks like the door on our 2007 Case 450. They made that door and one that was all lexan. I’ve knocked that glass out 6-8 times and it’s never shattered.
Is it a Sims Door or factory?
I also think it is a CASE door off a 400 series machine
Bingo. Must be a Sims door. Looks like this one fits the earlier 450 series machines. Thanks guys.
If you need a pic of the hinge mount bracket let me know and I’ll post one.
better knock on a 2 x 4 or something wood lol
I can see the hinge mount pretty well in, but I'd love a pic or 2 of the latch pin and what kind of door stop you have to keep the door from getting torqued against the grab bar when you open it. Thanks!
I will get them in the morning. I used the skid to pull locust trees with and several times when I went to carry one to the pile it would hang up and the root ball would shove the glass out and lay it on your feet. If I remember right I did it 3 times, the two kids I had working did it once each, and another hand left the boom up with the door open and it bled down. That time it bent the door and popped the glass out about half way. They had to pick the boom up with the dozer blade to get going again. Can’t believe the glass never broke.
Hope this helps.