Hi all. Newbie here. Just bought a Case 1150 Track Loader serial number 7301173. How can I tell what year and model number (ie, 1150, 1150B, 1150C.......etc.) from the serial number? Needs new rails and track and adjuster seal on left side. Previous owner just did the right side. No idea why he only did one side. I'd appreciate any info I can get. Thanks. millwheel.
If you can still see the serial number tag, it will say what series 1150 it is. If you can't, call a Case Construction dealer and they should be able to tell you.
Welcome to HEF millwheel! Should be around 1971. :drinkup
Thanks for the info, guys. The nameplate is gone - only the rivets left. I asked the guy I bought it from how he knew the serial number. He said it was on the bill of sale when he bought it. He also said it was a 1973 but no way to know for sure.