Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Whats this warning light?

cjohnsen ยท 2016-04-22 23:02

Its on a Zettlemeyer 602. Third light form the left in the photo (the amber colored one). Every once in a while it flickers on based on load. Im thinking transmission filter or hydraulic strainer?

Replies7
  1. #1Deon2016-04-23 06:38

    Torque converter?

  2. #2Cmark2016-04-23 08:50

    Can't make out the symbol, but bearing in mind it's (A) warning amber, not emergency red and (B) it's coming on under load my guess is air filter restriction.

  3. #3kshansen2016-04-23 19:21

    Can you try another picture with the light off? Hard to see the image on the one that is lighted.

  4. #4GregsHD2016-04-23 22:17

    +1 on air filter restriction indicator. I found this picture of the same set of lights, weird looking symbol but then again it's a weird brand of machine. I'd give the air filter a look see!

  5. #5GregsHD2016-04-23 22:34

    Now that I look at it, 4th light on the RH set looks like a restriction indicator, pinched hose looking thing. I'm guessing they wanted to reinvent the wheel instead of using standard symbols??

  6. #6cjohnsen2016-04-24 13:11

    Well it's German so who knows that they were thinking. I'll get a better picture this afternoon. The light actually wasn't on in the picture just the symbol is faded off. I'll check the air filter as well. In 100+ hours of use its only flickered on 3 separate days. One day was cold. One was hot. One was rainy. A few weeks apart each time

  7. #7kshansen2016-04-24 19:40

    Found a product brochure online and it says what indicators are on dash. Maybe go down this list and by process of elimination figure out the one in question? At a quick glance the list does not seem to be in the order they are on the dash in the pictures.