1st post from a long time reader. I recently purchased a Mustang 2086 strictly for use on my property to clear it out. I have been using it for about a month now and I am really seeing the problem with having tires on sandy ground, especially when it's wet. I called Tracks Plus today to get a quote and they told me to do some measuring. I measured from the hull to my inner tires and found that 3 of them measured right at 3", but one measured around 2.25". I got to looking at the wheels and the 3 had exposed valve stems but the 1 had a valve stem guard. Could it be that the 1 with the smaller gap is on regular and the other 3 are reversed? I don't know if these wheels have valve stems on both sides, and if the wheels are different, then which one is the factory style? I know that I'm going to have to buy a matching wheel if I want to run tracks so that I can keep everything in line with the machine. I just don't want to have to buy 3 when I can get 1. Thanks for any assistance.
Never mind. I just ended up buying the Mclaren Nu-Air DT tires. Since they come with wheels I shouldn't have to worry about it anymore.