Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

when are the new machines comming?

dave esterns ยท 2011-10-25 23:28

when is gehl going to introduce a sweet new lineup and update the e series already? when is bobcat releasing the rest of the lineup? ic takeuchi has a new machine, when are they going to release a wheeled machine with vertical lift?

Replies5
  1. #1KSSS2011-10-26 01:27

    Gehl/Mustang released the 3300 not sure of the full designation. I looked it over at ConExpo. I liked the size. Slightly less ROC than the 7800 but a lot more managable it appears. As far as full machine redesign, I would imagine they will be doing something with regards to a new machine design. However I honestly don't know what keeps them building both the Mustang and the Gehl. Together they don't amount to much market share, it would seem to me to be more cost effective to offer one machine. Bobcat is having problems building the machines they have available from what I hear. I think until they get their manufacturing issues under control, I suspect they will hold off on releasing the rest of their new machines. TK will never offer a wheeled machine.

  2. #2Digdeep2011-10-26 19:14

    My buddy at Bobcat told me last year that Takeuchi did display 3 small skid steers at a show in Italy a few years ago and one was a vertical lift path. They were rebranded Toyota machines, but he didn't expect them to be launched in the US. I think he had some pics too, but I haven't seen them. I wouldn't expect to see them in this down market. I agree with Ksss that Gehl and Mustang should just combine and call it good.

  3. #3T GRIMM2011-10-27 21:53

    Cat is going to be releasing a new one within the next 6 months to i have heard. the D series.

  4. #4dave esterns2011-10-27 23:06

    oh that is interesting that cat is already releasing new ones. everyone else is finally catching up to the c series. is this a full line and replacing the b3s? cuz that could be interesting. do they still have a 3 year warranty?

  5. #5Digdeep2011-10-28 10:04

    Maybe at the World of Concrete in January?