Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where can I buy a air ride seat for my 580SL cab backhoe?

69zfarmer ยท 2010-04-18 10:37

I am fed up with my suspension seat tearing up all the time on my 580SL it has a cab so the seat is protected from the elements.I know it will be pricey but i would like to have a air ride seat that swivels around to operate backhoe.Anybody out there reccomend one.I found a Sears SST brand out there but have not recieved a price quote yet.

Replies3
  1. #169zfarmer2010-04-22 07:32

    Well i did it i ordered a Sears model 5503 air ride seat.It cost me $1122 shipping included.I hope i like it as much as it cost.I am going to have my old suspension seat recovered and put it on ebay.I had just rebuilt it but it needs recovering before i sell it.

  2. #2LORDDiESEL2010-04-26 22:50

    let us know how you like it. I need a new seat for mine

  3. #3Phil2010-04-27 07:41

    I was going to suggest a truck parts store. Sometimes they have highway tractor seats on display, although those seats are likely designed for use with truck air systems. Picture? Phil