Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where does a guy practice this?

stock · 2009-11-19 07:32

YouTube - Mit Bagger Körbe werfen From Our german friends this time they used a cat duck.

Replies18
  1. #1cummins052009-11-19 07:44

    Your local YMCA of course

  2. #2tonka2009-11-19 07:53

    Operating School.....LOL

  3. #3TimHay2009-11-19 08:24

    Some peaple have to much time in their hands

  4. #4badwolf3402009-11-19 15:41

    Liked that a lot.:notworthy:notworthy

  5. #5kthompson2009-11-19 16:27

    How about the guy on You Tube who undresses the lady? Not totally of course.

  6. #6willie592009-11-19 21:11

    That's pretty cool Stock.

  7. #7lgammon2009-11-19 23:59

    is that john cusac?

  8. #8OCR2009-11-20 00:46

    :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Excellent, stock... thanks for posting that!!! OCR

  9. #9RobVG2009-11-20 01:48

    Looks like fun. I used to run a 212 "duck" with a Liebherr grapple. Instead of basket balls we threw 3 man rock. I think that's a cat grapple- only seen one.

  10. #10AtlasRob2009-11-20 17:18

    Nice one stock. :notworthy You ask where a person gets to practice, I want to know how you get enough spare time to find these gems

  11. #11cps2009-11-20 17:53

    That is some thing else!!!:drinkup

  12. #12stock2009-11-21 01:13

    YouTube - Steelwrist Gräv SM 2006 Have a look I think it shows the advantage of a steel wrist.

  13. #13JGamble2009-11-23 22:05

    gents, So again, here we are watching us fellow operating engineers at our best; or possibly when we are bored and want to wow the non operating world. This will be great tomorrow when I show up at the shop and show my Marines what these gentleman do with excavators. I dont have a setup on my lot for what they do, as the USMC only has a CASE 1085 in our "arsonel" and there isnt a dipper attachment as the gent in the first video. We do however sponsor "h e rodeos" where we go pick up eggs with a backhoe bucket or flip dimes with fork tines attached to the Deere 624KR or pushoffs between two D7's where we see time and who does the most level on a flat of dirt. Wow, amazing. Godspeed, Sgt G

  14. #14Aliate2009-11-24 15:44

    This is what your employees are doing when you leave the job. Playing basketball with your freakin excavator.

  15. #15Greg2009-11-26 08:13

    Think this guy has any future in the NBA???

  16. #16superiordd2009-12-07 17:30

    Very Nice !

  17. #17Anto Modded2009-12-07 18:02

    I seen 3 similar ones before. 2 were in uk on the you bet tv show. Started with Jcb trax lighting candles blind folded, then followed by Cat doing something , cant quite remember. And 3rd was a Cat Dozer pushing champain glasses around. takes some practice, but grat advertising at the time for JCB vs Cat. Presenter was Bruice Forsight i think or Mathfew............ Was many years ago

  18. #18DoosanFan2009-12-21 02:10

    Doosan Wheelie! (drool) Pretty cool, but sorry to shatter all your hopes of NBA with a Cat, with the excavator stationary like that, aiming for the hoop, its more like Netball... Though I do like the Steelwrist, didn't quite expect to see a Kato, but hey.