Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where is the best place to order rubber tracks ?

Allen E Jr · 2022-07-03 13:35

I Need 2 tracks in total which would make a set 350x52.5x86 is my dimensions and it's for my 2002 TB 135 Takahuchi mini ... Been combing through the interwebs and been finding alot of " 3rd party websites, and middle men " trying to skim profits ... Im trying to find reasonable prices and a decent warranty ... Best website iv found so far has been www.AmeritraxInc.com ... Never ordered anything quite this bulky and heavy online before , and they claim the shipping is free ! If anyone out there has a better idea or advice IM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS !!!

Replies14
  1. #1Tags2022-07-04 12:30

    I have bought a few sets of tracks from these guys…never had a problem. https://www.tracksandtires.com/

  2. #2Allen E Jr2022-07-04 16:00

    Thanks I looked it up waiting on them to send me a quote .

  3. #3TIredoldparts2022-07-04 21:45

    https://www.truckortrack.com/

  4. #4Allen E Jr2022-07-07 16:55

    Thank you looked it up , the tracks I need are cheaper , but they are out of stock , ain't that the way it goes ... appreciate the feedback I will bookmark this site and do business with them in the future .

  5. #5Keith Merrell2022-07-09 14:32

    Do not buy from Ameritrax mine were junk

  6. #6Tones2022-07-09 16:07

    Try this bloke. Lot of people have real good things to say on FB https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=235215673943293&set=a.159939688137559

  7. #7Allen E Jr2022-07-15 10:18

    Thank you I'll do some research ... appreciate ya mate

  8. #8Allen E Jr2022-07-15 10:19

    how long did they last ?

  9. #9Keith Merrell2022-07-15 17:31

    1 year and they show excessive wear, the old bridgestones I had didn't end up that way.

  10. #10Vetech632022-07-18 17:02

    I just priced a set from Rubbertrax and they were $100 higher each than Cat's price.

  11. #11Allen E Jr2022-07-28 16:40

    they have a 2 year warranty

  12. #12Allen E Jr2022-07-28 16:40

    TB 135 mini ???? the actual cat website ???

  13. #13Txhayseed2022-08-10 00:04

    China.. I would call them.. The seem to be Bogartin all the tracks

  14. #14Allen E Jr2022-08-11 16:30

    hah just like everything else I suppose