I'am installing a log grapple on my D5H so i need live hyd power, the machine does not have a aux. valve. Thank you Jeff
Since these have a LS system do you have a closed centre LS type valvebank for the grapple? Pump presure you can just T on the line from the pump to the valve bank and LS signal at the ls port on the pump but don't forget to use a shuttle valve.
That was not what i was asking for. I need to find the FACTORY power beyond plug Thanks Jeff
If you have the serial I can look at the build sheet and see what valves are installed on your machine and not since there are quite a few variations. Machines that had grapple installed from factory had 4 extra sections added to the original 2 for the blade. However, since this is a load sense system you will need a LS type valve bank in order to control your grapple. Is it a 4 function grapple?
found the plug, it was the the 1/2" plug on the end cap of the valve bank, & the LS line above it