Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to buy CAT D7 or Komatsu D85/D135?

SProck ยท 2011-07-15 16:11

Hi all! I want to buy dozer Cat D7 or Komatsu D85/D135 with full cab, about 1997YR(and may be older if in good condition). Where i can see selling dozers else except machinerytrader. com(there are few good suggestions on machinerytrader. com)? Thanks!

Replies6
  1. #1JMJ_D312011-07-15 22:33

    Hi SProck One of my favorite places to look at dozers for sale is on eBay. I will do a search on dozer and then I will have my search list organized from highest cost to lowest cost. I do that so to weed out all of the dozer parts and dozer toys that will show up on my search. Usually the first four pages will be dozers after that you start to get into dozer accessories and parts. Happy Hunting.

  2. #2SProck2011-07-16 08:33

    Thanks, good!

  3. #3CM19952011-07-16 08:56

    Try - www.rockanddirt.com , www.ironplanet.com and www.rbauction.com for auctions.

  4. #4SProck2011-07-16 10:34

    Thank you. this is what I was looking for

  5. #5oldirt2011-07-18 12:13

    D7 I vote for ebay too. Anything you see in the iron papers will be priced at retail plus. there will be no shortage of machines on ebay.

  6. #6dblaneyfan2011-07-21 15:35

    Check out www.equipmentfacts.com also, have many different auction companies listed.