Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to buy grouser bar

2grit ยท 2015-03-30 18:15

It seems that finding grouser bar is as scarce as hens teeth. I have looked extensively on the internet and they just want to give you the names of their dealers after you contact them. I've contacted two local equipment dealers and they're little to no help. Where can one just go on the internet and buy some? I've even checked the local steel supplier. I need just a little over 100 feet of 1" bar. I would prefer to have it sent to me already cut into 16" lengths but I will cut it myself if need be.

Replies6
  1. #1D6c10K2015-03-30 18:35

    H-E parts carries it. http://www.h-epartsdistribution.com/

  2. #2dyedfuel22015-03-30 19:57

    Stulz sickles steel they are right in new jersey

  3. #3zbo22015-03-30 20:51

    http://www.dura-tuff.com/

  4. #4lantraxco2015-03-31 01:15

    http://www.connellmining.com/products/load-haul/dozers-graders/undercarriage http://www.alliedcp.com/products/grouser.asp Atlas Equipment Inc. 34 Madison Ave Rochelle Park NJ 07662 (914) 282-9002 (201) 845-4447 Specialty Rentals and Attachments 74 State Route 73 Hammonton NJ 8037 (609) 685-6169 (609) 561-7706

  5. #52grit2015-03-31 08:59

    I appreciate all this info more than you know. I spent a lot of time getting nowhere before and this info cut right to it for me. I should have asked in the first place. Thanks a lot

  6. #6Nige2015-04-30 08:39

    Another vote for Dura-Tuff. After having tried pretty much every grouser bar on the market I wouldn't use anything else now.