Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to find discontinued john deere parts

Thomas Brooks · 2026-03-10 10:50

Hello guys, I'm looking for some parts for my john deere 444g wheel loader. Basically the throttle cable, and all the ends and brackets for it. My local dealer is telling me it's all discontinued but did give me part numbers. I am having no luck finding anything. Does anyone maybe have a good site or company that has NOS deere parts before I make my own thing work? It is a very long cable but different ends and length than anything I find available. Just wondering if anyone might have insight on parts before I custom make something. Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1HarleyHappy2026-03-10 11:28

    Check out Bunker Hill Cables. If they don’t have it, they can make it.

  2. #2mg23612026-03-12 05:04

    For used parts, you can try Wengers in Myerstown, PA Wengers

  3. #3redneckracin2026-03-12 06:39

    Wengers was great help for the Deere parts I have needed that weren't available any more.

  4. #4Welder Dave2026-03-15 02:41

    See if the JD dealer is part of the used parts network. If so they might be able to locate good used parts you need. Could check Machinery Trader dismantled machines too. If nothing can be found there are standard and custom made cables available.

  5. #5Thomas Brooks2026-03-19 11:04

    Just an update, I did end up going through bunker hill cables. Gave them some measurements and info on the ends and had one within a couple days. Thank you!