Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to find fender extensions for a Pete

powerjoke ยท 2013-12-21 23:34

I am putting together another lowboy truck and don't like the way 425's look if the truck does not have the black rubber fender extensions. I am having a hard time finding them...... It's just a standard run of the mill 379 so surely there is an aftermarket source right?? Pj

Replies4
  1. #1Andrew_D2013-12-22 08:48

    I tired searching "fender extensions 379 pete" but couldn't find anything either. Then i got thinking that on pickups, they're called "flares", so I searched "fender flares 379 pete". Still can't see anything. I'm out... someone else can try now! Andrew

  2. #2wilko2013-12-22 11:35

    Go to one of the 4x4 shops and buy the rubber fender flare material that sells by the foot. It comes in two styles with the difference being in how it mounts to the fender.

  3. #3Will Musser2014-01-06 13:37

    Go to a Peterbilt dealer and order it and the rivets. Use vin 683109. It came from the factory with em

  4. #4powerjoke2014-01-06 22:41

    Amazing will thank you for that! I am sure it'll make the search easier. Pj