Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to get Takeuchi OEM hoses?

miserton ยท 2025-01-11 20:36

I have a 2007 Takeuchi TB125 and a hydraulic hose blew out. I know it's part number 0357007590, but I don't know where to buy it. This is the first time I've needed to get a part for this excavator, and Takeuchi isn't like Bobcat or Cat (which I have more experience with) that have easy online parts searches. I could get a hose made to replace it (same length and connector ends), but the stock one comes with a special shroud around part of it that I'd like to keep. I know this model is old and parts are unlikely to be available, but I wanted to see if a current model has a similar hose, but I can't find anywhere to lookup OEM Takeuchi hoses. Anybody know where to look? Or should I just get one made that will work?

Replies10
  1. #1CM19952025-01-11 20:40

    What's the special shroud? Some sort of protective outer layer or something else? BTW - moved this over to the Compact Excavator forum.

  2. #2miserton2025-01-11 21:05

    Yes, it's a protective plastic layer for where the hose snakes through the boom. The hose burst where there isn't the shroud, so an even longer shroud would be even better.

  3. #3CM19952025-01-11 22:40

    A good hose shop should have a similar sheath to wrap the hose in.

  4. #4heymccall2025-01-11 23:58

    Why don't you just has hose shop move sleeve over to new hose? Otherwise, you can order from Andersonequip . com . It does change part numbers, though

  5. #592U 34062025-01-12 00:06

    Easy enough to throw some plastic spiral hose wrap around it or a kevlar hose sleeve. Most hose shops should have all that.

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-01-12 01:26

    Abrasion resistant hose as well as a protective sleeve is a good idea. If the hose makes a sharp curve you can get hose designed for tighter radius as well. It's common on forklifts.

  7. #7KenMac2025-01-12 14:35

    If there's a Cowin Equipment dealer near you, they are Takeuchi dealer and should help you. Good luck!

  8. #8CM19952025-01-12 14:50

    Yep Cowin covers the panhandle. Where are located in FL OP?

  9. #9PeterG2025-01-12 15:45

    Go to hose shop or try: https://shop.equipmentshare.com/ Ethan @ 573-890-4671

  10. #10miserton2025-01-20 12:45

    I appreciate all the replies. I never found someone with the OEM hoses (this is a 2007 machine, after all). I had a local hose shop build me one with the wrap-around protective sheath. It's not quite as strong of a cover as the OEM one, but it's working fine now.