Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where you guys get rubber from?

Festeraxp · 2019-02-11 19:06

I’ll be in the market for some 14.9-24 tires for my 580ck. Do any of you extremely knowledgeable people know where to get tires at a good price. I’m in Pennsylvania.

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-02-12 15:48

    I shopped locally. That way , if there is a warranty problem I can get it taken care of a lot easier than an online purchase . Don't forget that the ply ratings make a huge difference in the price of a tire. I just purchased a set for my tractor. $1004.00 for two with a 12 ply rating and mounting included. I loaded them in my pickup and took them to the tire shop. In Illinois we do not pay taxes on farm use tires. Hint,hint !!

  2. #2Vetech632019-02-12 17:17

    When I was young I would get them from the vending machine in the restroo…………………..oh wait...……...nevermind.