My 1985 International has a dual filter setup. I read that this is stock from Cummins, one filter is bypass and the other is full flow. Right now it has a NAPA 1970 and a Baldwin B7577 in there. The Baldwin is listed as a bypass filter. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that these two are the correct filters. One site listed over 200 cross references for the NAPA 1970 ... which seems nuts to me. Here are a couple pics. Sure is nice to have the forum back !!
I wound up at NAPA, who had both filters in stock for barely more than Amazon. This trend has been holding up the last couple of years. NAPA even beat a RockAuto price for a KYB steering shock on one of my F350s, by the time you consider $19 shipping at RA. Give my hard-earned money to obscenely rich evil oligarch Bezos? Or support the small Texas family chain that owns a handful of nearby NAPA stores. Factor in that one of the counter guys there is knowledgeable about big trucks. And that these NAPA filters are US-made by Wix....hmmm, don't have to think about that very long So guys I recommend that you always check your local NAPA store first.
Baldwin #B196JAB #B7577JAB The JAB is part of KW numbers.
I only by filters made in Iceland.
With natural Icelandic sheep wool filter media. 100% sustainability and handcrafted by Guðrún on her farm. I hear ya. Supply chain has tough for sheep chow and She is behind on orders. I think my last filter order came from NAPA.
Only if she has that double-breasted look so popular with the Egranoidicski native young people of Iceland.
NAPA-National ******* Protection Association. Wix is based in Iceland.
I see Mann+Hummel Gruppe owns Wix now. A German company. Looking for that Iceland connection. I’m going to further research double breasted Egranoidicski women and report back. Wait, what were we talking about?
Hook line and sinker.
Worked out great. Found a cute Instagram model in Iceland and for 1000 Krona, She will send me a picture of her boobies.
What’s a 1000 Krona in Cdn funds ?
No way. She’s really in to me DB2. What a nice girl. She’s working her way through medical school.
There is more ice in Greenland than Iceland and more green land in Iceland than Greenland.
Who put the "hot" in hottentot?
What makes the muskrat guard his musk?
Good times.
Not sure if this is relevant, but every Cummins I've been around that had two filters used Fleetguard LF670 and LF777. The 777 is a bypass filter.
Those cross to baldwin posted above.